Self Catering Cottages
Arrivals and departures:
Guests are welcome to arrive after 4pm and are requested to vacate the cottage by 10.30am on the day of departure.
Deposits and Payment
- A deposit of £150 for each week is required to secure a booking.
- For short break bookings a £75 deposit is payable.
- The balance is due not less than 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- In the event of failure to pay by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and re-let the cottage.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- In the event of a cancellation after the balance has been paid we will endeavour to re-let the cottage and refund accordingly. However, in the event of this not being possible we regret that we would be unable to return payment.
- In the unlikely event that we, the owners, have to cancel your booking a full refund will be paid
- Guests are very welcome to have visitors to the cottage during the day but additional overnight guests are not permitted.
- Each cottage has a standard maximum occupancy of 4 persons.
PLEASE MAKE CHEQUES PAYABLE TO - 'LOCKGATE DAIRY'
- Any damage or breakages must be notified and paid for
- We do not accept pets
- children welcome but young children must be supervised in the garden - large pond
Bed & Breakfast
Arrivals and departures
Earliest check-in time for bed and breakfast is 4pm, earlier times are by special arrangement. On booking our bed and breakfast accommodation we will arrange an arrival time with you so that we can be here to welcome you. Guests are asked to check out by 11am mid-day on the day of departure (12am Mid-day on Sundays). We can be flexible if you require different timings, just ask and we will make alternative arrangements if we can.
To confirm your booking: a deposit of the first night’s stay is required, payable by cheque, debit/credit card or bank transfer. For one night bookings a 50% deposit is required.
Cancellation: If for any reason you have to cancel your stay with us charges will apply:
- Greater than 2 weeks before your planned arrival date you will receive a refund of the total cost price less a £25 admin fee.
- Less than 2 weeks notice of your planned arrival date you will receive a refund of 50% of the total cost price less a £25 admin fee.
- Less than 2 days notice of your planned arrival date you will receive no refund.
- In the unlikely event that we, the owners, have to cancel your booking you will receive a full refund.
Guests are advised to consider travel insurance cover.