Each self catering cottage offers:
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite to main bedroom), each sleeping 4 persons as standard (£30 per person for larger parties)
- Most bedrooms on the ground floor
- Traditional and original features including lovely oak beams (log burners being installed in October 2013)
- The Dairy offers good access for guests with limited mobility
- Our self catering cottages set around a large landscaped courtyard garden, each with a private courtyard space and set within a large garden setting
Each self catering cottage has a spacious living/dining area, a fully fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 2 shower/bathrooms.
Spoil yourself - our fabulous breakfast (usually provided for our Bed and Breakfast clients) is also available to our self-catering crew at £15 per head.
“A lovely self catering cottage, well equipped and beautifully done”
“Very warm and comfortable accommodation”
Furnishing and fittings are of a high standard and include:
- Fitted oven/ceramic hob and microwaves
- Washing machine/tumble dryer
- Fridge and access to a freezer
- Fully controllable central heating
- Good quality bed linen and towels are provided (visitors are asked to provide their own beach towels)
- Quality fittings in all bathrooms
- Flat screen TV with DVD, CD, idock/radio
- Pine flooring and vaulted ceilings with exposed beams
- Ample parking space with under cover storage for bicycles and boats
Provides a very spacious living area with a high vaulted ceiling and lovely original oak beams. The accommodation includes 1 bedroom on the ground floor with 5ft double bed and spacious en-suite shower room and 1 twin bedroom on the first floor with separate bathroom with bath and shower. All rooms are on the ground floor except the twin bedroom.
Comfy, cosy, light and airy - this cottage is one of the best we've found in 30 years
The Dairy features 2 ground floor bedrooms. The main bedroom has a kingsize double bed with en-suite shower/bath tub room with an additional separate shower room for bedroom 2 (with twin beds). All rooms and facilities are on the ground floor and there is an additional 1st floor gallery area that provides an excellent space for quiet reading or games with lovely views from the south facing windows.
“We are elderly citizens who are less able, the cottage met our needs perfectly.”